Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hi..

Halluuu.. Firstly, sorry for the emotional entry. Hehe. It's that time of the month I guess. Women. Blame it on the hormones. ;) Anyway, thanx for all the advices. To babah dinie zikri, if I decide to saman, I'll definitely ring u, k? Starting this week I'll be drown with assignments and exams. I've bought my flight tickets. My last paper will be on the 26th November and the next day bye bye Adelaide. ;) Tp tak nak cerita apa2 pasal tu. Nanti jadi mcm last time. Touch wood! Okla babes.. Eventhough aku mcm menyampah sikit bila org ckp diri dia busy, tapi nampak gayanya dah terkena batang hidung sendiri kali ni. Aku dapat merasakan yg aku akan busy starting tomorrow. So maybe tak berkesempatan sgt nak update blog. Okla! Till then take care!

2 comments:

dina said...

good luck Ja...

zazaez said...

Dina:
Thank u Dina.. :)