Friday, October 31, 2008

27 days..

Fuh.. One more to go.. Break kejap.. Dah lama tak update blog.. These few days I really really miss my son.. Since he is looked after by my parents, I haven't have the chance to actually feel the feelings of being a mother. I don't know how long I could stand this. Hopefully Allah will continue giving me the miracle strength that I never thought I would have.

This is how we see each other everyday.. Pathetic right?

Luckily Eizwan is still small..

Eizwan's teman tidur.. Mr. Babuch..


It's ok.. Another 27 days to go.. I can't wait..

10 comments:

Zara in Germany said...

all for a good cause...

tak lama lagi dah...

dina said...

Sabar Za...
Tapi giler rindu kalau tak jumpa anak sendiri yek. Aku penah tinggalkan anak di rumah my mom selama seminggu n almost every night aku nangis sebab teringat kat dia. Kau memang tabah la Za...

shafa said...

InsyaAllah dengan keredhaan Nya.Byk2 bersabar ya..

zazaez said...

I'm holding on.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Ja...I know my daughter is strong ...(trained to be strong?). Don't worry Ja, your li'l prince is under his Tok Ayah's, Tok Mi's, Tok Bik's, Uncles's and auntie's good care...We will keep 'online' on his progress.
Yesterday 2nd November, he got his first solid....hehe...tak sempat-sempat nak mintak suap. Malam tadi kekenyangan and pagi-pagi dah keluarkan balik his first 'processed solid'. (Eeuuuu)

Anonymous said...

hehee.. aku satu hari tinggal anak kat umah mak mertua pon dah nangis gile2 :)

comenye eizwan bile senyum.. geram2...

Anonymous said...

Awwh.. it's OK, everything will be alright. :) Life is not without sacrifices, kan? :)

ayin1911 said...

hi ja...

nasib baik skrg borderless world kan?walaupun 3 different continent..anyway salute to my girl!!u r really strong babe..aku yg sorang pn..ala2 rase cam nk blk tiap2 bulan..hihi..

hang in there k!!
xlama dah...

Anonymous said...

ala..touching nye..
huhu

zazaez said...

Thank u for all the thoughtful advices.. ;) Love u guys!!