Saturday, November 8, 2008

I feel good!

Do u babes know the NTV7's theme song, "I Feel Good"? Let's sing together now! I feel good! Tarararara.. Hehe. Finally! I've submitted my last assignment last Thursday. Woohoooo! One more time! I feel good.. Tararara.. Sorry I only know that part.. :)

It's been a week since my last entry. First, I was struggling to finish up my last n toughest assignment. Second, there's something wrong with my laptop charger. My laptop failed to on. So currently I can't access the internet unless I drag my lazy bump to the campus. Third, I need to rest my eyes from looking at the PC. Dah mcm mata Panda China. Uhuk!

Yesterday, as usual, it's reward time! Hehe. We went shop hopping like crazy. We visited all the fitting rooms and made a big time mess. Hehe. Bought 2 shirts for Eizwan n 1 long pant. Cute giler! Then bought few blouses for me. On my way home, I started to panic. Gave a quick call to Mr. Bank, got green light from him to spent. Hehe. Wife mithali. Dah spent baru tanya.

So what's new? Obama has been elected as President. Good. I like. Botak pakai spec ganti si kuat tidur. I don't like. US finally have their new direction. When is ours? :)

Oh lupa! Bila tgk balik video clip Eizwan kat bawah ni (the 2nd one), I notice he made the piggy sound. Aiyak! When I was pregnant with him, I like to make this piggy sound, "Krrrooohhh!!" every time I laugh. It was a really bad habit that seems so hard to avoid. Luckily Ezzy found it was kinda cute that time. Hehe. Perasan. Entah2 dalam hati, apakah ini?? Maybe it's just coincidence, but I find that most of the things that I did during my pregnancy, especially the disgusting ones, Eizwan is doing it right now. Adusss.. Serve me right.. Lesson learned. So babes, when u are pregnant, refrain yourself from cursing people (aku tak buatla ni..), laughing like a piggy, bad mouth about other people and etc. Cause u never know what is coming out from u!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello hello....dunt buat buat lupa am delivering soon hor...buy something nice FOR ME..hehehehe

Shopping Cabin said...

hi..jom tengok baju chomel2 dan menarik kt blog saya! oh and it's cheap too!!
http://shoppingcabin.blogspot.com

.:rainbeau:. said...

ahahaha
mesti comel ur baby buat bunyi camtu...tp time baby ni je la,pastikan dia stop bfo masok ke alam pandai bekwn...kna gelak je karang...
hahahahaha

thanx for the reminder,will keep that in mind,...for a veryyyyy long time.hehehe