Friday, August 29, 2008

Spring is finally here


Spring is here.. The sun is smiling.. The birds are happily singing and the bees are busy buzzing.. Bye bye cold winter.. I think I'm going to like the spring. I still can feel the cold breeze but in the same time the sun is there to keep me warm. Hehe. Cliche. The best thing is I don't have to wear thick clothes, socks (macam dalam confinement!) to walk around.

Friends, my brother's movie, Kami, is finally showing. It'll be in cinema starting on 1st Hari Raya. If u girls find your Hari Raya is boring, nothing much to do, rendang dah habis, no circus show to watch or u just wanna run away from entertaining the guests (jahatnya tak nak layan aku), do bring your family and friends to watch this movie. I haven't read any comment about the movie so I can't guarantee anything, but I have an article about Bob. I should just link this article but I've crammed my head. I'll figure it out later. So just go to this website http://www.hmetro.com.my/Current_News/myMetro/Friday/Rap/20080829093134/Article/. I don't care if people wanna think me as a bragger sister, but I do proud of my brothers and my only sister. Muahahahaha! (gelak evil) Come on la. Kalau bukan aku, siapa lg nak support, aite? Hehe. Miss them so much. Anak-anak Mukhtar and Zailan yang senget.. ;)

1 comment:

Zahiril Adzim said...

oits !
promote nampak?
artikel tu dah takda ler.. memang artikel berita kat internet dieorang tak simpan lama - lama.
too bad!

kekeke...