Monday, September 1, 2008

Selamat Berpuasa!

Tanggal tiga puluh satu, bulan lapan, lima puluh tujuh.. Hari yang la la la la.. Tak ingat la. Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka! Selamat Hari Merdeka Malaysian! Unfortunately, I'm not there to celebrate the rempit's day. Hehe. Now I feel like talking about the Merdeka Nite. Organized by the Malaysian Adelaide Student Association. It was held at this Dom Polski (ye ke?) Since we didn't have any car to hitch, we had to walk and take a bus, wearing our BAJU KURUNG! Haha. Mat Saleh semua tengok berpusing2 kepala. Good experience. Ticket=AUD30, accessories=AUD25, baju kurung=Lyn's, shoes=Lyn's, the dinner=not worth my effort n my money. Okla. Actually it was fun. We met new friends from the other university, Uni Adelaide. And thanx to the committees for organizing the performances. As usual they had dikir barat, malay dance (mcm tak tgk 8 tahun). It's not that I didn't appreciate what they've done, but the performances were like 'syok sendiri'. Mind my words but there were Mat Salehs who came just to watch what does independence means to Malaysian, what is actually Merdeka but unfortunately, they went back with nothing. I think the only part I enjoyed was just watching the Petronas's Merdeka advertisements and maybe the food (the food were okla). Maybe bcoz I was so damn hungry?? Hmmm.. Never thought of that. And I like the new ad where this father (Afdlin) sacrificed his dream to have his own motorbike for his son's education. Owh.. So touching.. Maybe bcoz that's what my Ayah and Mak did for me. Uhuk! I promise myself that I'll make sure their sacrifices are going to be worth it. Not to forget my baby, Ezzy. He has his own share of sacrifices for me. I love u baby..

Anyway, tomorrow is 1st Ramadhan. Selamat Berpuasa Malaysia, Australia and Japan.. I'm going to miss my favourite air soya, roti jala, lontong section 14, ikan bakar.. Uhuk uhuk! It's ok. Eventhough my friends used to call me 'kememeh' (wet blanket, wait, I think they still do) but I know I'll survive. I don't know where I got the miracle strength. It's just sooooo not me. I guess Allah always knows what is best for his slave.











These are the pics taken at the Merdeka Nite. That 'Laksamana Bentan' was our tablemate. Cool eh? ;) And the rest are Zayna (neighbour) and my cousin, Qiddin. Okla. Nak tidur. Nanti tak bangun sahur. Goodnite everybody.. Take care. Again, Happy Eid Ramadhan!

p/s Thanks Kak Phira, Timmy and Yani for the advices. So thoughtful of u guys.. :) Rajin2 la singgah baca my blog yang tak seberapa ni..

1 comment:

YANI said...

Hi Zaza, finally got ur blog link.haha..ooo...skrg kat adelaide ke..kesiannya terpisah..takpe, ada hikmahnya....btw, selamat berpuasa