Friday, September 12, 2008

Zoo Trip

At last it's Friday.. Fuh! My favourite day of the week. No class to attend. No assignment to submit. Had my bath, did my laundry, updated my assignments' due dates and now I'm in front of my laptop with my hot coffee next to me. Hmmm.. This is nice. ;)

Went to the zoo today. Ya ya.. I know. Zoo?? Hey. It's part of my assessment la. We had to observe the animals' enclosure and their psychological state. We had to assess whether the animals' enclosure are really supporting their natural habitants and this aspect could actually lead to stress and depression among the animals. Jgn main2 animals pun tau stress. Stress ok nak fikir nak makan apa hari ni, zoo keeper bagi main ke tak, badan wangi ke tak nak attract the opposite sex and banyakla! Stressful nya! Haha. These are some of the pics..

Kebanggaan Australian, Kangaroo.. Jap. Kangaroo ke Wallaby?
Entah. Wat eva.. Hehe.

Teddy bear atas pokok.. ;) Cute kan?

Freezing monkeys..

One of the rare species.. ;)

School trip. We felt like kindergarten teachers. The kids were everywhere. Running around like nobody's business. Extra friendly pulak tu. Tak terlarat nak layan. 'Hey. What's that?' Aku jawab 2 kali, dia tanya 10 kali. Rasa nak cekup sorang masukkan dalam kandang harimau tu. That boy actually made me take his picture patting that errr.. some animal.

My weight now. :( 4 times koala.. I'm back to kudud!! Damn it!

That's not tunggul. The crocs enjoying the morning sun.

The Blue Lizard. Eewwww..
Not my type of pet.

I did enjoy the trip. It was a tired one though. I'm guessing that was the first and the last one for me. ;) Tak bole tahan. Rasa mcm marathon 8 kali padang sekolah..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

zoo mana ja?...hahahaa...sure best!

zazaez said...

Zoo Adelaide.. Best mmg best. Tapi penat giler.. Baru terasa dah tua. Haha.