Saturday, September 20, 2008

Esok!

I am new to blogging. I read a few of interesting blogs from arts to politics. Suddenly I feel how small I am in this blogging world. People with interest in arts, they have wonderful says, inspiring words on how they defend their art blood from alienation. On the other hand, people who choose politics as their life agenda, have so much to say that really made me realize how naive I am about the politics. It really amazed me how knowledgeable some people are. Having said so, there are also bloggers like me, who choose not to be in any kind of extreme thinking. So we choose to report our daily life event from what we feel to as simple as what we eat. For me, the reason I decided to jump in the blogging world is for my husband and family to know my latest activity since we're separated in 3 different continents. I did ask Ezzy to do the same but he said not in million years. ;) Please don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that the lay back bloggers are not inspiring and knowledgeable, like me, u guys just choose not to be in complicated stuffs.

I really admire people who are really passionate with their writings. When I read them, I can feel the emotion that they put inside in each of their entry. Their writings managed to touch my heart. It's a wonder how words could actually send a message straight to your heart. I really wish I could do the same. I wish I could touch people's heart. I wish my writings could impact other people's life. I wish I could inspire people. I wish.. Maybe I need to find where my passion lies then only I could do all these. The question is, what is my passion? Lately I've been thinking maybe I could include what I've learned from Psychology in my blog. Maybe u guys could get something from it even if it is not much. Yea.. Maybe I should try that. Do u guys interested to know about Psychology? Do u wanna learn about people's thinking, behaviour and emotion? I'm not a pro, still 'work in progress'. My dream is to be able to stand in front of of the world and touch each of my listener's heart. I want each of my words could inspire people. Again, I wish.. but I do believe I can. Just give me some time. Wait for me. The day will definitely come. One sweet day.. ;)

p/s Haha. Title takde kena mengena. Esok nak balik! Nikkit, aku dah beli jus V8 kau. At last jumpa jugak. ;)

2 comments:

Zahiril Adzim said...

Balik nanti, Bob kasi tengok dvd "Miguel Pinero". seorang penulis yg sgt hebat. tp mati overdose. hehe.

Ada satu scene ni, dia baling tulisan/skrip kawan (anak murid jugak) dia dari atas bangunan. Melayang - layang. Pinero ckp skrip dia teruk. Kawan dia mengamuk sbb penat - penat dia tulis, dia pergi buang pulak. Kawan dia amik kerusi nak pukul dia, masa tu jugak dia ckp, kau tulis pasal apa yg kau tengah buat sekarang ni. tulis pasal kau nak pukul aku dengan kerusi sekarang ni! tulis pasal ni! sebab ini yang dekat dgn diri kau!

"tulis apa yang dekat dgn diri kau" - miguel pinero

Jadi, kesimpulannya balik lah cepat.

zazaez said...

Akak dah balik dekat seminggu ni. Mana Miguel nya Bob??