Thursday, September 18, 2008

Maaa..

My mom just called me. She said this morning, something sweet happened. My mom was taking her bath when she heard my dad laughing. She went out and asked what's going on? My dad told her Eizwan was talking in his sleep. And guess what was he saying? "Maaaaaa.." Owwwwhhhhh.. Eventhough I know he was calling my mom instead of me.. :( but he was talking! In his sleep though. Hehe. Maybe he knows I'm coming back? Is that possible? Can a baby's instinct be that strong? I'm touched. Truly touched..

Seriously aku tgh sawan. Tomorrow I got one more class and one assignment to submit. Then I'm off to the city to get few things to bring back. I need to find Nikkit's V8 juice. Mengidam pulak makcik tu. Maybe I'll start packing my stuffs. Take out the bedsheet and wash. Haha. First thing I wanna do right after touch down is go to 'mamaaaaakkkkkkk!!!'. Haha. Gosh! Really miss Nescafe tarik, roti telur, maggi goreng, my cheese garlic butter naan (pronounce it with Indian style please..). I think I need to have my food wishlist just to make sure I don't miss anything when I'm back here. Haha. Pathetic.

Nway, what's going on in Malaysia? Heard so many things from the news here. As usual la. Mat saleh, they like to exaggerate things especially when it comes to Asian. Apalaaa.. Gaduh-gaduh ni. It's Ramadhan la. Takut pulak nak balik. Mengada la tu kan. Hehe. Ok la. Got to go. Need to finish up my last assignment before holiday break. Take care!

2 comments:

ayin1911 said...

Hi Ja,

Seronoknyer dh nk blk..
Welcome back home..
am sure everyone is as eager as you r..i bet u're gonna have fun!!
happy eid-ul fitr..

zazaez said...

Hi zaireen..

Seronok! Memang seronok! Hehe. Kau pun balik kan? Berapa lama? Happy Eidul Fitr too!