Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Zoo again!

Today I went to the zoo again. ;) I know I said the last trip was the first and the last one for me but I had to! I didn't have enough information for my practical report.

This is THE animal that I need to observe and do some critical analysis.
It's a Tasmanian Devil. Why did I choose this animal for my report?
Recently this animal's status has been upgraded from 'vulnerable' to 'endangered'. So kasi can la. Mana la tau I'm the last person who did a research on it before it extinct from earth. Hehe. Plus, too many people doing giraffe, penguin, lion.

Look at the ice-cream.. Adussss..
Kids nowadays just don't know that I'm fasting la!!

I think that pelican was looking at me.

Aku dah cakap. Mana-mana aku pergi dia still pandang aku kan?
Apa masalah dia??

At first I thought it was some sort of statue. Then when I was taking this pic, it suddenly moved. Kelam kabut aku lari. Kaki dia panjang. Mcm senang je nak langkah bushes tu nak kejar aku. Knp aku sorang je paranoid? Tak berapa pandai la mat saleh2 ni sebenarnya.


Anyway, nampak tak kat bawah tu tulis apa? Dia tuuuuulis.. 3 hari lagi!!! Haha. Tuhan je la yang tau apa aku rasa sekarang.. Gumbira tidak terkata! It's not that I didn't enjoy my life here. I do! But if I can choose, I will definitely prefer to be with my loved ones. ;) Never mind. This is my share of sacrifices. I've been through a lot for the past 10 years. Lately life starting to be easy on me. Alhamdulillah.. I thought I will forever be a life's white mouse. I've been tested and challenged over and over again. But I keep reminding myself that someone out there might experienced worst than me. So I just picked myself up and move on. I'm responsible for my own life. So, here I am, thanking Allah for slowly giving back my life. Alhamdulillah..

4 comments:

Zara in Germany said...

hi jaja

Anonymous said...

Ja, itu ko yang jauh nun di sana asik tensen ingat kat zarith... aku ni yang kat sini hari2 pegi keje dok teringat kesian kat anak aku kene dok kat nursery ni... tensen tau... takpe tinggal baper bulan aje lagi aku nak abih master nih... pastu laki aku kate boleh dok umah, jaga anak sambil wat part time lecturing... muhahahaaa... sokakkkk.... aku mmg pemalas nak keje...

Anonymous said...

ja..nnt blk kite raya sama2 ye..
windu gakk kat kakak sedara ku ini

zazaez said...

Zara:
Hi kak zarina.. ;)

Timmy:
Haha. Itu la Timmy.. Org tanya mcm mana aku bole tahan? Siapa ckp aku bole tahan? But I have to. Aku just 'tak fikir'..

Syana:
;) Mestila.. Rindu jugak!